Mental Heath is vital especially right now. It's your business to ensure you are taking care of yourself. For some this will be hard, however, you must learn to put yourself first. My advise...maintain your normal routine as much as possible or create a more beneficial routine (if you need help doing this, I am here to work with you).
Here are some ideas and tips to help you decrease feelings of depression and anxiety:
1. Shower and get dressed daily
2. Eat protein and veggies. No sugar!
3. Stay hydrated
4. Walk 30 min a day or some form of cardio. Get some Fresh air.
5. Hug 3 to 4 days daily
6. Cuddle when possible and often
7. Avoid negative social media. If you can't handle the media LOG OFF.
9. Get a plant or fresh flowers
10. Dance and sing out loud... have some fun.
11. Color, paint or scrapbook family photos
12. Garden or play in dirt
13. Pray, rejoice & give thanks TO GOD in all things everyday
For me, flowers are my normal. I keep fresh flowers..I love the way they smell. They instantly elevate my mood. I also do all of the suggestions above. It helps me to stay away from the blues. It's a conscious decision to create an environment where I can thrive and be well. I can't be well, if I am depressed and overwhelmed. So i shut it down, I bring my thoughts under submission to things that are of good report, positive and uplifting.
I am praying for you and want you to be well while we find ourselves in unchartered waters with "Da Rona".
My thing...if it make you happy, do it. If it makes you sad, don't do it.
Don't compromise your mental wellness. Be at peace and protect your sanity. Be sure to share and comment. Hugs!
Much love, light and peace,
#momentswithkay #flowertherapy #hellospring #fallforward #staywell #mentalwellness #mentalhealthtips #chooseToLive #EmbraceLife #fightforpeace #keepyourmindstayedonhim
Meet Lady Kay
Welcome to my blog. I am here to inspire and motivate my readers to enjoy life, heal and live their best lives. I invite you to join my tribe, read, comment and share. I respond to all comments.