Shinning Shinning Shinning...Yeah!
Everyday, you get a chance to create your own happiness, determine your destiny and celebrate everything God created you to be. Each of us were born with and for a purpose. But life has a way of getting the best of us and we often become distracted, we lose ourselves and before you know it the inner light that once shined so bright is now dull or burned out. Well...Its time to get your shine back!
Friday, March 24th and Saturday March 25th you are invited to attend The Power Plus Weekend, a two day event created to celebrate women, promote body positivity, inspire and motivate all women to love themselves and each other. This is going to be an amazing weekend to rejuvenate, restore, release, regroup, take a deep breath and most of all find your SHINE or make your SHINE brighter.
How do you know if your SHINE needs a boost?
1. Women almost always put everything and everyone before themselves. I'll be the first to say GUILTY!
2. Women neglect themselves more than men by nature.
3. Women have a bad habit of trying to fix everything & everyone but themselves.
4. Women, by nature avoid hard truths...For example: You think you have to earn a vacation vs just taking one because you can. Or you use your work or relationship as an excuse to avoid social engagement. You allow others opinion of you control your actions.
5. Let's talk to moms.... Mom's get lost in being mothers, wives, the caregiver...housekeeper, taxi driver, working 9-5, cooking...feeding, changing, washing, shopping, repeat!!!!! Mom's neglect themselves...period!
When is the last time you took 30 minutes from your day or a weekend just for you?
6. Then you have the woman who fat shames HERSELF... no matter what her friends say, she never feels pretty or good enough! She can never see's herself as beautiful...! Her confidence is low and she has nothing positive to offer herself or others.
I could go on and on....But I am sure I came down your street or at least stepped on a few baby toes...LOL but I love ya.
Meet Lady Kay
Welcome to my blog. I am here to inspire and motivate my readers to enjoy life, heal and live their best lives. I invite you to join my tribe, read, comment and share. I respond to all comments.